A Highly Flexible and Customizable Professional Trading Platform
Sierra Chart is a professional trading platform for the financial markets which is compatible with many externally available trading services. It supports Manual, Automated and Simulated Trading.
Easy to Use. Advanced Charts. Feature-Rich.
Receive a Free Demo Platform
- Sierra Chart is a professional Trading platform for the financial markets which is compatible with many externally available trading services. It supports Manual, Automated and Simulated Trading.
- Sierra Chart is a complete Real-time and Historical, Charting and Technical Analysis platform for the financial markets.
- Sierra Chart fully supports the open specification Data and Trading Communications Protocol for the community.
- Sierra Chart now offers a high quality direct CME / CBOT / NYMEX / COMEX / Eurex / ICE / Euronext / LIFFE / NYSE / NASDAQ / TSX / Montréal Futures / Cash Indices / Forex market data feed.
- Sierra Chart uses the very best engineering and design practices to produce well-organized, fast and ultra rocksolid software and services. We continue to strive to be as best as we can be.
- Sierra Chart is an excellent value with low pricing to make it affordable for everyone in the community.
Trading futures, options on futures, and forex involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. The use of leverage is not suitable for all investors and losses exceeding your initial deposit is possible. Carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources and only risk capital should be used. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. The lower the margin used the higher the leverage and therefore increases your risk. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Virtual Currency Disclaimer - Zytrade is a member of NFA and is subject to NFA's regulatory oversight and examinations. However, you should be aware that NFA does not have regulatory oversight authority over underlying or spot virtual currency products or transactions or virtual currency exchanges, custodians, or markets.
Partners and regulatory bodies